Oh, look, another idol anime
Here Follows a Stream of Consciousness Review of Episode One: A One-in-a-Million Idol
- this man is an idiot. i can tell
- I want that toy
- cute kid
- Same Face Syndrome strikes again!
- I should be able to tell these girls apart by more than just their hair color/style. that’s all I’m sayin
- salt…thing? I don’t want to know
- I do not like the way Mr Producer is looking at this little girl
- never change
- I guess this is pretty, but I really don’t care about what’s going on so…
- why do I like this man? he’s an idiot
- the fuck is a Citizdn?
- and in a surprising twist, the main character can’t sing. Whoulda thunk it?
This anime was… an Idol Anime. If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen this one. Not a bad choice, I guess, if you like Idol Anime, but it’s not for me. The art style is generically pretty, the songs are generically pop, and it doesn’t really bring anything new to the table. The twist at the end did get a laugh out of me, and I like her doll and her dumb dad, but that’s about it. 2/5
i want one