please be monsters please be monsters please be monsters
Here Follows a Stream of Consciousness Review of Episode One: Those Who Live in the Twilight
- The main characters all have the same face
- I’m calling it now, Vlad is a vampire and Red Hair Stripe is a … werewolf?
- Vlad is rude. He’s a rude vampire
- does black haired side braid man have eyes? is he a demon? please be a demon
- So they’re in China?
- Main Character Generi-Girl has a Snow White mirror phone
- her personality trait is Nice Girl
- No, you’re awesome! No, you’re awesome! I appreciate you more! No, I appreciate you more!
- I like MCGG’s friend more that her. No the best when talking about a main character
- Invisible rat monster! nice!
- Ton should probably listen to Generi-Girl
- but then again, how would plot happen? we can’t have characters be sensible!
- Monocle Man is a creepy thief
- Is Ton a witch? she can do (at least) one spell
- So Ton’s the Main Character? Oh good. This is also why you should not give everyone the same face. It’s confusing
- Good Red Stripe! Chop the inappropriate rude vampire man!
- is this a harem anime? Dammit I just was a chill monster café without any awkward forced romance is that too much to ask?
- Great Grandma was a badass
- Red Stripe is my favorite. He seems fun and he has a brain
- Ah. So they’re from China. I see
- Ton is dumb. Why must Ton by dumb. I like Ton
- Monocle Man is a creepy thief and a manipulative liar. I don’t like Monocle Man
- So… not a rat monster.
- So they’re… baby goblins?
- Yes! Red Stripe is a werewolf!
- kinda disappointed he didn’t shift more. was it really necessary to keep the pretty while he’s busy being a monster. was it really
- Always nice to see a monster/demon whose super power is Gun
- Vlad’s a dick. Please don’t make him the Love Interest
- I like Red Stripe and Gun Man No Eyes, Vlad’s a dick, and Ton’s cool
I enjoyed this one. The art’s got some issues and the animation is a little boring, but the premise is interesting and I like (most of) the characters. This is definitely something I could see myself watching again. 4.75/5 for Monster whose power is Gun
finally, a sensible weapon for fighting demons
you, sir, are a Dick